Licenses, Certifications, Credentials or other requirements.
- Experienced in all phases of line construction.
- Bucket and climbing experience.
- Commercial drivers license.
- Obtain CPR and First Aid Certification.
- Ability to directly supervise 3-12 employees
Knowledge and Skills:
- Fundamental knowledge of electricity.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Works well with others.
- Able to read and write English
- Strong appreciation for the safety of self and co-workers.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
- Ability to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hea
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to be exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts, high, precarious places and risk of electrical shock.
- Able to train and hire employees.
- Ability to interview, hire, discipline and train employees.
Thank you for your interest in our wonderful company Willbros!
We are a trusted partner in the electrical and telecommunications construction industry. We provide a wide range of construction services including electrical transmission, distribution, substations and fiber optic cable installation.
Our commitment to customers and staff starts with a comprehensive Zero Tolerance Safety Policy. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured.
** Willbros is an Equal Opportunity Employer